On Tuesday, July 21, 2020, Dr. J.R. Green, Fairfield County School District’s Superintendent, recommended a Modified Virtual option, which was approved by the Fairfield County School District’s Board of Trustees, for the delivery of instruction to students. The Modified Virtual option includes but is not limited to:
- Students will predominantly receive instruction virtually.
- Additionally, students will be identified to potentially receive face to face instruction based on specific grade level and/or specific needs (e.g., Multi-Lingual Learner (MLL), Special Education, Career and Technical Education (CTE), Gifted & Talented (GT) Education, and/or accessibility to the internet).
- Attendance will be taken each day.
- Teachers will teach virtually from their assigned classroom.
- Instruction will be live streamed to students via a virtual platform.
- Temperature checks will take place upon arrival to school.
The fourth window to submit a Request for Special Consideration’s Application is December 1-8, 2020. The parent/legal guardian will submit the form with the requested supporting documents/materials either by email to email@example.com or mail/in person to the following address: