Now accepting enrollment applications for 2021-2022 for CD3-12th grade.
The following process is required when registering a student who is new to Fairfield County Schools:
Items to Bring-
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency/two (2) items required (such as lease agreement, purchase contract, utility bill, voter registration card, home property tax statement)
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School (when applicable)
- Latest Report Card and/or Unofficial Transcript (when applicable)
- Special Services Documents (IEP if applicable)
- Court Documents (if applicable)
Registration Location: Fairfield County Schools' District Office is located at 1226 US Hwy 321 Bypass South in Winnsboro. (Office of Attendance)
For your convenience, you may download enrollment packets and complete them before coming into the office to register your child/children. The 1st-12th grade Packets are for all students enrolling in the 1st thru 12th grade. The K-CD4 Packets are for children enrolling in kindergarten and CD4. The student must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021 to be eligible to enroll in kindergarten and 4 years old on or before September 1, 2021 to enroll in the CD4 program. The CD3 Packets are for preschool children who have attained the age of 3 on or before September 1, 2021. Information for the current school year is listed below. All elementary schools are required to wear uniforms. You may use the Online Enrollment link if enrolling in 1st-12th grade only.